Spring Time is finally upon us! It may not feel like it in your town right now, but give it a few days, it will catch up *wink* Besides Easter, the part I look forward to each spring is Spring Break. To celebrate spring break I wrote Frozen Spring Break and began this contest.
Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to answer the five questions about the short story Frozen Spring Break.
Answer the questions then send them to me with contest in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
It's just that simple! Your name will be entered into the hat to win a prize!
Four prizes will be given out:
1) a t-shirt
2) a baseball style hat
3) a refrigerator magnet
4) a free ebook (readers choice)
If you haven't gotten the book yet you're in luck!
The contests starts March 15th and ends April 30th!
Here are the questions:
1) Where did Greg spend many Christmas vacations as kid?
2) What is Greg's occupation?
3) Who owns the lodge that Greg stays at in Lake Tahoe?
4) What did Tom hand to Greg when he came downstairs after changing into dry clothes?
5) Where does Tom live?