Monday, November 21, 2011

What are you thankful for?

Hello blog followers!


I just wanted to stop by and spread fun, thankful, good cheer for the Thanksgiving season. So many things to be thankful for, where to start, where to start…


First…I am so thankful for Margiano’s for coming to Indiana. Talk about the most delicious food ever... It is to die for. I could never get tired of their food. The only problem is eating there all the time would cause two major problems: 1) I’d be big as a house from eating way too much fantastic Italian food and 2) it would render me broke! You have to pay for the good stuff. LOL


Let’s see, what else? Oh! I am so thankful that they kicked Nancy Grace off of Dancing with the Stars…finally! I mean, what the hell! They bounced David Arquette and he was doing great! Nancy’s feet was all over the place. I’m she lost the weight because it looks good on her, but she should never had been there as long as she was. *rolls eyes*


Some else, something— Oh yes! I’m so thankful that I don’t have to go to Colorado to go skiing. Paoli Peaks is only 3 hours away. A day trip is all it takes to get me to the slops. I still suck at it no matter how many times Hou takes me show off his skills, but I still like going. LOL


What else, what else? Oh yes. Although mind is constantly going, rolling over ideas and situations, I am thankful that it doesn’t take more than two drinks to quiet it down. I mean could you imagine. O-O Trust me, you wouldn't want to see me after third. HA! So, kudos to whoever came up with the idea to mix vodka with cranberry juice. Awesome!


Okay, I think I’m done for now. So tell me guys…what fun things are you thankful for this holiday season? My comment box is waiting to hear about it :)


Jaxx
Jaxx website

No comments: